Evil Inc.

Evil Inc. by Brad Guigar

forums

welcome! please login or register.

<

Cartoon Archives: Christmas 1991 (0 comments)

Cartoon Archives: Christmas 1991

Monday, December 18, 2006 - 08:00 PM

Cartoon Archives: Christmas 1991

Here's another project I've been batting around that I'd like some feedback on. See, I've been cartooning professionally since about 1991, and I've got a huge archive of cartoons that haven't seen the light of day for years. Most of them are editorial/politcal cartoons from the time I worked at The Repository in Canton, Ohio. Others are spot illustrations I did over my 15-year career in newspapers. Some of them are going to need a little explanation because they deal with current events that are over a decade old. Others, like the one at the upper left, are as funny today as they were then. Which is a shame.

But the question remains: Is it worth my time to scan these in and present them to you in some format?
Threshold:  Locked
The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Hell, let's face it, we're not responsible for anything; including the things we say, do, or think. And if you sue us because you think we are? Well, we're not responsible for that either.
© 2005-2010 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited. Privacy policy.
Errors happen...we apologize for the inconvenience.

Dumbrella Hosting has encountered an unexpected error.

We've been notified and will look into it.