Evil Inc.

Evil Inc. by Brad Guigar

forums

welcome! please login or register.

<

The Complete Greystone Inn -- Now available! (0 comments)

The Complete Greystone Inn -- Now available!

Monday, February 22, 2010 - 12:00 AM

As part of my celebrating ten years of daily comics this year, I wanted to offer something I'm very excited about. It's a hardcover collection of the entire run of Greystone Inn strips.

Greystone Inn was my first webcomic. It ran six days a week from February 2000 to June 2005. And this book collects the first through the last.

In addition to the complete collection, there's a thirty-page introduction that includes:
  • A sampling of my high-school- and college-era editorial cartoons.
  • Three weeks of a comic-strip prototype I created in college.
  • Nine weeks of the unpublished strip that was the precursor to Greystone, called Single Guy.
  • All of the details behind my introduction to cartooning, the failed syndicate submissions, and the path that brought me to webcomics.
Over the life of Greystone, there were four collections ceated -- three book were published by Plan 9 Publishing, and I published a fourth. Plan 9 has since disappeared and those books are nearly impossible to find.

This volume collects all of those plus a year-and-a-half of strips that have never been collected in book form.

I can't tell you how proud I am to be able to offer this book to you. If you were a fan of Greystone Inn, this is a keeper. If you're an Evil Inc fan, I think you'll appreciate the writing -- and the deep roots of some of your favorite characters, like Lightning Lady, who have their roots in the comic.

Buy it now!

Would you like to share this post?
First, click on "read/post comments" (below)
then scroll down to this button
Bookmark and Share

Threshold:  Locked
The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Hell, let's face it, we're not responsible for anything; including the things we say, do, or think. And if you sue us because you think we are? Well, we're not responsible for that either.
© 2005-2010 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited. Privacy policy.