Evil Inc.

Evil Inc. by Brad Guigar

forums

welcome! please login or register.

<

Whiskey Sours all around! (1 comments)

Whiskey Sours all around!

Friday, July 02, 2010 - 12:00 AM

Henchman Jason Patz wrote to tell me that my mention of whiskey sours in my C2E2 report inspired him to learn more about the drink and perfect a recipe of his own. You can read it here.

In a move that has to have Alton Brown smiling, he went one step further and learned how to make his own gomme syrup -- which purists use in place of sour mix.

Of course, as I was saying a while ago on Twitter, you can take a whiskey sour, dump it into a blender with an equal amount of ice, and blend it the way you would a margarita. It's a prefect summer drink.

--> Please drink responsibly. If you're not 18 21, print this out and wait until you are.
Nic
goon

Feb 2010
Re: Whiskey Sours all around! (Score: 1)
posted Saturday, July 03, 2010 - 05:20 PM (#56355)

That's awesome, except isn't the drinking age in this country 21?

Locked profile www
Threshold:  Locked
The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Hell, let's face it, we're not responsible for anything; including the things we say, do, or think. And if you sue us because you think we are? Well, we're not responsible for that either.
© 2005-2010 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited. Privacy policy.