Evil Inc.

Evil Inc. by Brad Guigar

forums

welcome! please login or register.

<

Comic Con International 2010 (3 comments)

Comic Con International 2010

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 - 12:38 AM

If you're planning to attend Nerd Prom* in San Diego later this month, you'll be able to be among the first to put your hands on Evil Inc Annual Report Vol. 5. It's 96 pages of full-color awesome, and the first time anyone will lay eyes on it (me included) will be in sunny San Diego. To make sure you know where to go to get yours, I included a handy guide to my appearance at Comic Con (below). I also made it into a handy PDF that you can print out and bring with you.

I'll be doing a panel discussion on Saturday, July 24:

5:00–6:00 Webcomics.com Lightning Round: Join the forces behind Webcomics.com -- Scott Kurtz (PvP), Robert Khoo (Penny Arcade) and Brad Guigar (Evil Inc) -- for a primer on webcomics from all aspects: creative, technical and business. Each panelist will answer in thirty seconds or less -- without repeating previous points -- so expect a fast-paced tour of the subject from start to finish. Room 8

If you can't make it to Comic Con, don't worry. Orders for Vol. 5 will open up at the start of August!

* Credit the tremendous Meredith Gran.
sarahbr11
goon

Jul 2010
Re: Comic Con International 2010 (Score: 1)
posted Friday, July 09, 2010 - 12:22 PM (#56436)

Hey guys! So the schedule for the first day of Comic-Con has been released! I’m so psyched.
Here’s a link to it: http://www.fearnet.com/news/b19528_comic_cons_firs t_dark_day_revealed.html

Locked profile
sarahbr11
goon

Jul 2010
posted Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 05:19 PM (#56533)

There are some more cool events posted on FEARnet. Check them out!

Locked profile
sarahbr11
goon

Jul 2010
posted Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 11:14 PM (#56566)

Ooh Cool; Bradbury is talking that day too!! I have some Booth Babes for you to hold you over!

http://www.fearnet.com/news/interviews/b19640_bett er_know_comic_con_booth_babe_jessica.html

See You there!

Locked profile
Threshold:  Locked
The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Hell, let's face it, we're not responsible for anything; including the things we say, do, or think. And if you sue us because you think we are? Well, we're not responsible for that either.
© 2005-2010 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited. Privacy policy.