Evil Inc.

Evil Inc. by Brad Guigar

forums

welcome! please login or register.

<

Wishing you an EVIL Christmas (2 comments)

Wishing you an EVIL Christmas

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 12:00 AM

For a limited time, I'm offering Evil Inc holiday cards -- guaranteed to fill your holidays with wonder. Specifically, when your relatives get one of these cards, they're gonna wonder about you. Again.

These glossy cards are 7" wide by 5" tall, and they're printed on heavy, glossy stock.

They're $12 for a pack of ten cards (including envelopes!) plus $5 for Priority Mail shipping so you get them in plenty of time to send them to the ones you love.

If you want to buy multiple packs, be sure to scroll down the order form. I have special rates for packs of 2, 3, 4 and 5 -- to save you shipping if you want multiples. You can even mix-and-match -- choosing to have 3 of one kind and 2 of the other, for example. Click on the thumbnails for a larger view.

The first Evil Inc holiday card! "Ten Reasons Santa is a Super-Villain."

10 cards per order
7" x 5"
14-pt glossy card stock
Full color
Envelopes included
Order here.

Holiday card designed by Brad Guigar! Inscription inside card reads "Warm wishes for the holidays."

10 cards per order
7" x 5"
14-pt glossy card stock
Full color
Envelopes included
Order here.

bosda
goon

Feb 2008
Re: Wishing you an EVIL Christmas (Score: 0)
posted Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 10:59 AM (#60373)

I like the Santa ones, but a 10 pack is too many.

Will you be offering a 5 pack?

BTW--I noticed the P. Rocket in Monday's strip!

:D

--
MORE PINK ROCKET, DARNIT!!!
Locked profile
Guigar
goon

Sep 2007
Re: Wishing you an EVIL Christmas (Score: 1)
posted Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 01:28 PM (#60374)
In Response to bosda (#60373):

I'm sorry, but there are no plans to offer a pack of five cards. Start making friends, fanboy! :)

Locked profile
Threshold:  Locked
The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Hell, let's face it, we're not responsible for anything; including the things we say, do, or think. And if you sue us because you think we are? Well, we're not responsible for that either.
© 2005-2010 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited. Privacy policy.