Evil Inc.

Evil Inc. by Brad Guigar

forums

welcome! please login or register.

<

Get all of April's Evil Inc storyline -- NOW (0 comments)

Get all of April's Evil Inc storyline -- NOW

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 12:00 AM

This is something I've wanted to experiment with for a while, and thanks to some serious double-time coloring by the amazing Ed Ryzowski, I can unveil it today.

I'm offering the entire month of Evil Inc strips as a digital download. If you enjoy reading the strip in a continuous run, and hate waiting for those cliff-hangers, then you now have the option of reading ahead.

I realize that we're partially into April already, so I'm going to offer this introductory download for $1.50. If there's enough demand, I'll make May's download available on the last week of April, and the price will probably be $2-$3.

Here are a few details:

• Two file formats: PDF and MOBI (for Kindle Fire users). You iPad users can download the PDF to your tablet and go nuts. Fire users, scroll down for a detailed step-by-step.

• We're entering into a storyline that will run continuously throughout April and into next month.

• Saturday strips are not included. They're not part of the story, and I usually prepare those on the fly (sorry, Muskiday), a couple day before they appear on the site.

• The download collects Monday-through-Friday strips from April 2 to April 28.

So you can read what's going to happen with the experiment doctors Muskiday and Haynus are preparing, the effect it will have on Dr. Haynus, and... oh, yeah, in case you haven't figured it out yet, Rana has a deep, dark secret. And you can read the entire month of strips for a buck-fifty. Just don't spoil it for the others! Just click the "BUY NOW" button below to get started!

Special for Kindle Fire users

After placing your order, you will be taken to a place to download your files. Right-click the MOBI link and choose Save to Disk. For Mac people, hold the Control button down and click, then choose Download Linked File.

You can email this MOBI file to your Kindle account as a Personal Document. The next time you sync your Fire, it will show up on your Carosel. It's easy. Here's what you're going to do.

To send a document to your Kindle, it must be e-mailed to the user's Kindle e-mail address. This is not the address that is used to sign into the user's Amazon account. Rather, it is a special Kindle.com address that the user obtained when he or she registered their account.

Finding your Kindle e-mail

• Sign in to your Amazon account and go down to Manage My Kindle
  • Under Your Kindle Account (left-hand column) you will see a link to Personal Document Settings.
  • Under Send-to-Kindle E-mail Settings is a list of e-mail addresses. If the user used a Kindle app for their smartphone, there will be separate e-mail addresses to send personal documents to those devices as well.

Approved Personal Document E-mail list

• This is a list of all the e-mail addresses that are allowed to send personal documents to the user's devices.

• Make sure the e-mail you're using to send this document to your Fire is on this list.
After you've e-mailed the MOBI file to your Kindle e-mail address, go back to you Amazon.com account, and click on Manage My Kindle.

Personal Documents

• Under Your Kindle Library, is a link to Personal Documents.
  • Once a user sends a document to their Kindle e-mail address, it will appear under Personal Documents.
  • Using the Action toggle on the far right, the user can choose Deliver to my... to push that document out to their device.
Once you've done that, it's a simple matter of syncing the Fire.

I've formatted the Kindle version so you can read one-strip-at-a-time in landscape mode, which will result is a nice, big, crisp image.

Threshold:  Locked
The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Hell, let's face it, we're not responsible for anything; including the things we say, do, or think. And if you sue us because you think we are? Well, we're not responsible for that either.
© 2005-2010 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited. Privacy policy.
Errors happen...we apologize for the inconvenience.

Dumbrella Hosting has encountered an unexpected error.

We've been notified and will look into it.