This went over so big, I'm doing it again for May.
I'm offering the entire month of Evil Inc strips as a $2 digital download. If you enjoy reading the strip in a continuous run, and hate waiting for those cliff-hangers, then you now have the option of reading ahead.
Here are a few details:
• Two file formats: PDF and MOBI (for Kindle Fire users). You iPad users can download the PDF to your tablet and open the file in iBooks. Kindle Fire users, scroll down for a detailed step-by-step.
• No ads, no interruptions, no waiting.
• This month wraps up April's "Separation Anxiety" storyline that started in April.
• Plus: Two standalone storylines: "Waking in your Boots," and "Not the Buccanette."
• Saturday strips are not included. They're not part of the story, and I usually prepare those on the fly (sorry, Muskiday
), a couple day before they appear on the site.
• The download collects Monday-through-Friday strips from April 30 to June 1.
Just don't spoil it for the others!
Buy the KINDLE EDITION from AMAZON.COM.
To download the PDF, click the "BUY NOW" button below to get started!
The April edition of the monthly comic download is still available here
Special for Kindle Fire users
After placing your order, you will be taken to a place to download your files. Right-click the MOBI link and choose Save to Disk
. For Mac people, hold the Control button down and click, then choose Download Linked File.
You can email this MOBI file to your Kindle account as a Personal Document. The next time you sync your Fire, it will show up on your Carosel. It's easy. Here's what you're going to do.
To send a document to your Kindle, it must be e-mailed to the user's Kindle e-mail address. This is not the address that is used to sign into the user's Amazon account. Rather, it is a special Kindle.com address that the user obtained when he or she registered their account.
Finding your Kindle e-mail
- Sign in to your Amazon account and go down to Manage My Kindle
- Under Your Kindle Account (left-hand column) you will see a link to Personal Document Settings.
- Under Send-to-Kindle E-mail Settings is a list of e-mail addresses. If the user used a Kindle app for their smartphone, there will be separate e-mail addresses to send personal documents to those devices as well.
Approved Personal Document E-mail list
- This is a list of all the e-mail addresses that are allowed to send personal documents to the user's devices.
- Make sure the e-mail you're using to send this document to your Fire is on this list.
After you've e-mailed the MOBI file to your Kindle e-mail address, go back to you Amazon.com account, and click on Manage My Kindle
- Under Your Kindle Library, is a link to Personal Documents.
- Once a user sends a document to their Kindle e-mail address, it will appear under Personal Documents.
- Using the Action toggle on the far right, the user can choose Deliver to my... to push that document out to their device.
Once you've done that, it's a simple matter of syncing the Fire.
I've formatted the Kindle version so you can read one-strip-at-a-time in landscape mode, which will result is a nice, big, crisp image.