Evil Inc.

Evil Inc. by Brad Guigar

forums

welcome! please login or register.

<

See ya in Baltimore! (0 comments)

See ya in Baltimore!

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 12:00 AM

It's hard to believe it's time for one of my favorite conventions of the year already! Baltimore Comic Con is always a highlight on my con schedule, and this year I'm trying hard to make it as special as I can for the people who make it so enjoyable for me.

Right now... at this very minute... the latest Evil Inc graphic novel -- Evil Inc: When Worlds Collide -- is being printed and assembled in America's great Midwest. We are confident that they will be completed in time for the show, and -- barring any unforseen complications -- these will start out as being exclusives for the Baltimore Comic con.

Once I return home, I will open up the online ordering system for everybody!

Also on hand will be the poster, "Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Supervillains," all of the previous Evil Inc books, original art from both Evil Inc and Courting Disaster, prints and more.

And, like a cherry on top of a sundae, I'll be joined at my booth my the tremendously talented Mary Cagle. You've seen Mary's coloring on some recent PvP strips and you're probably already a fan of her comic, Kiwi Blitz. Now you'll have a chance to come out to booth 1801 and meet her in person.

Threshold:  Locked
The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Hell, let's face it, we're not responsible for anything; including the things we say, do, or think. And if you sue us because you think we are? Well, we're not responsible for that either.
© 2005-2010 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited. Privacy policy.
200 OK

OK

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, error-s2_perl@dumbrellahosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_apreq2-20090110/2.8.0 mod_perl/2.0.7 Perl/v5.8.4 Server at 127.0.0.100 Port 8181