Evil Inc.

Evil Inc. by Brad Guigar

forums

welcome! please login or register.

<

See ya in Baltimore! (0 comments)

See ya in Baltimore!

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 12:00 AM

It's hard to believe it's time for one of my favorite conventions of the year already! Baltimore Comic Con is always a highlight on my con schedule, and this year I'm trying hard to make it as special as I can for the people who make it so enjoyable for me.

Right now... at this very minute... the latest Evil Inc graphic novel -- Evil Inc: When Worlds Collide -- is being printed and assembled in America's great Midwest. We are confident that they will be completed in time for the show, and -- barring any unforseen complications -- these will start out as being exclusives for the Baltimore Comic con.

Once I return home, I will open up the online ordering system for everybody!

Also on hand will be the poster, "Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Supervillains," all of the previous Evil Inc books, original art from both Evil Inc and Courting Disaster, prints and more.

And, like a cherry on top of a sundae, I'll be joined at my booth my the tremendously talented Mary Cagle. You've seen Mary's coloring on some recent PvP strips and you're probably already a fan of her comic, Kiwi Blitz. Now you'll have a chance to come out to booth 1801 and meet her in person.

Threshold:  Locked
The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Hell, let's face it, we're not responsible for anything; including the things we say, do, or think. And if you sue us because you think we are? Well, we're not responsible for that either.
© 2005-2010 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited. Privacy policy.