Evil Inc.

Evil Inc. by Brad Guigar

forums

welcome! please login or register.

<

Evil Inc 2013 Calendar (0 comments)

Evil Inc 2013 Calendar

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 - 12:00 AM

It's hard to believe we're near the end of another year, but those falling leaves ain't lyin'. That's the bad news. The good news is that you can get an excellent start on the new year today by ordering your own Evil Inc 2013 calendar.

Containing some of the best strips from this year, this full-color calendar measures 11 x 17 inches of pure evil.

ORDER YOURS TODAY!

...OR GET AN ARTIST EDITION CALENDAR!

I'll draw a special Artist Edition illustration on the month of your birthday!

What's your birthday?

If you're going to be at New York Comic Con this weekend, I plan to have some on hand so you can get yours signed. Same goes for my first-ever Texas appearance in Austin Oct. 26-28, where I'll be sharing a booth with my good friend, Scott Kurtz.

Threshold:  Locked
The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Hell, let's face it, we're not responsible for anything; including the things we say, do, or think. And if you sue us because you think we are? Well, we're not responsible for that either.
© 2005-2010 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited. Privacy policy.