Evil Inc.

Evil Inc. by Brad Guigar

forums

welcome! please login or register.

<

Evil Inc Monthly - June - 99¢ for a pre-release of this month's comics! (2 comments)

Evil Inc Monthly - June - 99¢ for a pre-release of this month's comics!

Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 11:46 AM

CLICK ON THE COVER TO BEGIN DOWNLOAD! >>>>

It's once again possible to download the upcoming Evil Inc comic strips for this month as a convenient download, perfect for your iPad, Kindle Fire, iPhone or other digital device -- even your desktop!

The June Evil Inc comic is 28 pages, and it kicks off a two-part story that finds Oscar and Oliver in a prehistoric adventure. Then, in Tale from the Evil Inc Archive, Oscar asks his grandfather to tell him a story. The good Commander launches into a romp through the Silver Age of Evil Inc history to tell the lad how his grandparents met.

If you're a Kindle Fire user, remember, you can use the convenient Send to Kindle app (it's free!) to send your Evil Inc comic to your device.

SUBSCRIBE NOW!

Great news! Now you can subscribe to the Evil Inc Monthly PreRelease!

Here's how it works:

You will get charged 99¢ at the beginning of every month, which will allow you access to each new comic as it comes out. And you can unsubscribe at any time.

Easy peasey!

June 2013

June 2013

...Or sign-up for e-mail updates when the new comic is ready

You can also buy the Evil Inc monthly comic on...

DriveThru

AltoidLover
goon

Dec 2009
Re: Evil Inc Monthly - June - 99¢ for a pre-releas (Score: 0)
posted Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 10:44 AM (#63028)

Is anyone else having problems with their subscription?

-J

Locked profile
Guigar
goon

Sep 2007
Re: Evil Inc Monthly - June - 99¢ for a pre-releas (Score: 1)
posted Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 08:09 PM (#63031)
In Response to AltoidLover (#63028):

Drop me a line (bguigar-at-yahoo-dot-com) and tell me what's going on. I can't fix it if you don't tell me what's happening!

Locked profile
Threshold:  Locked
The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Hell, let's face it, we're not responsible for anything; including the things we say, do, or think. And if you sue us because you think we are? Well, we're not responsible for that either.
© 2005-2010 Brad J. Guigar. All rights reserved. Use of content or images without the consent of the author is prohibited. Privacy policy.
Errors happen...we apologize for the inconvenience.

Dumbrella Hosting has encountered an unexpected error.

We've been notified and will look into it.